Sunday, December 05, 2004

Turn Off the Sad Bastard Music

Let's get some rockin' shit to chase the mean reds away. Blast some Black Keys or some Phoenix, so i can get on up and dance away this resounding "no" that has shaken me up. If only i could dance.

i wish i could share the optimism of Spongebob Squarepants. Despite being kicked down, rejected, humiliated, ridiculed, reduced to tears, despised, and taken advantage of, the little yellow porous sponge is at cheerful peace with himself. Alas, i am not Spongebob, so i become dreadfully moronic in response to my failures, my inadequacies, my bad habits all coming back despite working so hard with other vices, and my sick father with an IV hooked up to him. What the fuck am i doing?

2 comments:

  1. I realised what an insensitive dolt bucket I was in my last comment: it sounded like I was saying you were useless and we together were going to form the Useless Party of Canada. Forgiveness please! That's so not what I meant.

    You sound sad. (I hope your Dad is okay!) Yes, let's do your vegan egg nog and rum sometime soon and afterwards, go dance the funk away momentarily while pretending this is the most beautiful and stellar place in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s. Can I post a link to yours on my blog?

    ReplyDelete