Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Got A Moon Above Me

Whenever i am in Montreal, i am often found wandering along Rue St-Denis. Summer a few months ago, i wandered into a sort of trade store on a corner of the street. There was this huge sheepdog that greeted me, and then a beautiful dark-eyed gentleman let me look at rings he had collected. After a while, we didn't pay much attention to the rings and just talked and listened to Billie Holiday.

Beautiful Lady Day...


I never hurt nobody but myself and that's nobody's business but my own.

- Billie Holiday

2 comments:

  1. I've only been to Montreal twice, and from what I've been told, I've never been to the "right places". It sounds like your experience was ideal, if not idyllic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that makes me sad. maybe one day, you can find me there - i will be the one at the vegan cafe.

    ReplyDelete